ELIGIBILITY: 12TH with 50% + DIET / ETE / JBT/ B.EL.Ed / D.Ed / B.Ed
|Part - 1||Part - 2|
Preliminary examination (objective type)
Time- 1 hrs. Total 100 marks.
Main examination (descriptive type)
time- 2 hrs. Total 200 marks
|Section||Test Components||No. of Question||Marks|
|A||Test of general awareness*
General intelligence and reasoning ability
|B||Test of Mathematics||20||20|
|C||Test of language Hindi
Test of language English
|D||Post Specific Subject related objective Type .||20||20|
Part II Main Examination (Objective Type)
Main examination consists of descriptive type questions of 200 marks to be answered in 2 hours. There will be 10 questions of 20 marks each with option/choice in each question.
* Regular 3 hrs Daily Class.
* Study Material at The Time of Admission.
* Test Series Topic Wise.
* Highest Result in Delhi Since 1997.
* Available of Forms.
* Extensive Interactive Classes with Scientifically designed course study package.
* Best out of new objective format.
* Best student teachers ratio with highly qualified faculty.
* Self devlopment of student.
* Attitude & Memory.